L-Carnitine is an amino acid is found in foods, especially meat, with beef, lamb, and venison containing the greatest amounts. Your liver and kidneys also produce l-carntine for your body to use. While it has many functions, one of its primary roles is to move fatty acids into your the mitochondria within the cells of your body to be used as a source of energy.
Studies show that taking l-carnitine can help your health and performance in the gym. The list below provides several ways it can help.
- Boost your aerobic endurance and help you workout harder, longer.
- Decrease recovery time and reducing post-workout muscles soreness.
- Give you more energy.
- Help with weight loss by using of your stored body fat as energy.
- Protect your health by functioning as an antioxidant.
- Reduces the effects that aging has on your energy levels and mental function.
How Much Do You Need To Take?
Research indicates that you need to take about 2-3 grams (2000-3000 mg) daily to see benefits. Research shows that taking this amount daily for several weeks is safe too.
Purity & Absorption Are Key
Like any other nutritional supplement, you want to make sure the l-carnitine you take is free of impurities or potentially harmful ingredients. One way to do this is to use products that use Carnipure brand l-carnitine. Carnipure is manufactured by Lonza, a Swiss company that ensures each serving contains nothing by pure l-carnitine l-tartrate.
Another benefit of carnipure is that it’s carnitine is in the form of L-carnitine l-tartrate. This form of l-carnitine is absorbed and utilized by your body better than other types.
Carnipure not only gives you a pure, safe product but one that is likely to give you the best results too.
Some other benefits of choosing a supplement that uses Carnipure are:
- Contains 100% pure l-carnitine tartrate. The type that’s best absorbed and utilized by your body.
- Free of any allergens.
- Manufactured in a GMP facility.
- Pharmaceutical quality.
- Safe for vegetarians since it contains no animal products.
Which Supplements Use Carnipure
Below are several nutritional supplements that contain Carnipure brand l-carnitine. Click on each products link to learn more and buy them online.
Gaspari Nutrition Anavite
Multivitamin and mineral supplement designed to protect your health and get more from your workouts. Contains the dose of Carnipure that studies find will help improve your endurance and give your workouts a boost. Click here to learn more.