If your looking for the best kettlebell available, one that will enable you to get the best workout and withstand whatever you put it through, First Place Competition Kettlebells are for you. They are in fact, designed just like the ‘bells used in kettlebell competitions. Continue reading this review to learn how they can benefit you, whether or not you compete.
Below are First Place Competition Kettlebells key characteristics and benefits:
- An unpainted, sanded, and smooth handle which makes performing swings, throws, and lifts more comfortable, especially when doing high reps.
- The handles are also slightly smaller in diameter than traditional kettlebells. This means they’ll slip in your hands less often and reduce hand fatigue during your workouts which you can do more reps.
- Every kettlebell is the same size (diameter), regardless of its weight. This means you don’t have to make any adjustments to your technique or form when you different weights.
- First Place Competition Kettlebells are made of steel, not iron like traditional ‘bells. Using steel makes them even stronger.
- Each weight is painted a different color making them easier to identify.
First Place Competition Kettlebells comes in 16 different weights, which ranges from 8 kg (17.6 lbs) to 48 kg (105.8 lbs). They increase in weight in 2 kg (4.4 lb) increments. While they’re more expensive than regular First Place Kettlebells, their superior design makes them the best choice if you regulalry work out with kettlebells.