There are dozens of sports multi-vitamin and mineral supplements that may benefit your general health. Unfortunately none do this and improve your performance in the gym and post-workout recovery. Gaspari Anavite is one such sports multivitamin/mineral supplement.
Each serving of Anavite provides a full spectrum of the highest quality vitamins and minerals plus performance enhancing nutrients that includes beta alanine and l-carnitine. Unlike many other supplements that only contain a sprinkling of these nutrients, Anavite contains the amounts shown in clinical studies to be effective.
Benefits Of Anavite
- Each bottle contains a 30 day supply. Most multi-vitamins this loaded with nutrients only have 14-20 servings. Anavite covers you for the entire month without costing more.
- Taking Anavite can increase your physical endurance. This means you will be able to work out harder, longer for better results.
- Lose fat faster. One of the key ingredients in Anavite is shown to help your body burn more calories from body fat.
- Recover faster post-workout. This means you are less sore and can work out more often.
- Clinically proven doses. Each serving has the same amount used in clinical studies.
Gaspari Anavite is meant to be taken twice daily with meals to get the optimal dosage of each nutrient. Men should take 2 and women 3 tablets per serving.Directions For Anavite: Take (3) three tablets twice daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed suggested use. As with any supplement, if you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
Warnings: You should not take this product if you have any prior medical condition, including diabetes or high blood pressure. Consult your doctor before using this product. May cause a prickling/ tingling/ flushing in some users. This sensation generally decreases with continued usage. If this sensation becomes bothersome, taking ANAVITE with a meal may blunt this effect. Not for use by individuals under 18 years of age or by women that may be pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you are allergic or contraindicated to aspirin. If you are taking aspirin, blood thinning/anti-coagulant medication(s), or other medication(s), consult with your health care professional before using this product. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if upset stomach occurs.‡ KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store at room temperature. Keep bottle tightly closed.