Optimum Nutrition Essential AmiN.O. Energy is a drink powder designed to give your body the nutrients that it vitally needs to fuel your workout for optimal performance and faster recovery.
The key ingredients in each serving are free form amino acids. What makes them so great is that free form aminos are not bonded to anything else. This means they don’t need to be digested which decreases the number available to use and rate at which your body can utilize them too. Instead, they are quickly absorbed into your bloodstream, ready to do their jobs. They’re also added in specific amounts to help you get the most benefits from each serving.
- Arginine – increases nitric oxide levels for better pumps.
- Branch Chain Amino Acids – fuel your workouts, builds muscle, lose fat.
- Beta Alanine – helps you train harder, longer.
- Glutamine – used for energy during workouts and speeds recovery.
- Histidine – synthesized with beta alanine in carnosine to help you train harder.
- Lysine – helps you build muscle and speeds post-workout recovery.
- Methionine – essential amino you only get from food. Helps you make creatine.
- Phenylalanine – turns on your body’s muscle building engine.
- Taurine – energy for your workout.
- Threonine – helps stabilize your blood glucose and turns on the muscle buiding process.
- Tyrosine – enhances your ability to focus 100% on every set and rep.
Each serving also contains green tea and caffeine from green coffee. These ingredients help give you additional energy and focus you need to put 100% into your workout.
When Should You Drink Optimum Amino Energy?
The best time to drink Amino Energy is before and after workouts. You can also drink it between meals for a refreshing and energizing drink that will help your body stay in an anabolic (muscle and strength building) state. Since each 2 scoop serving only has 10 calories and no carbohydrates or sugar, its great to okay to use when you’re dieting and working out for weight loss too.
How Does Amino Energy Taste?
Amino Energy comes in 2 refreshing flavors, Concord Grape and Fruit Fusion. Since it’s milled into a find powder, every serving mixes easily and completely in water.
Everybody wants a lean, muscular physique. Like anything worth having, wanting it isn’t enough. You have to commit to a rigorous diet and training program that will tax your strength mentally as well as physically. To help you satisfy both of these demands, ON’s Essential Amino Energy combines a powerful ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level – including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine to help support intense, vascular pumps.* At 10 calories per serving, it’ll make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support.*
Optimum Nutrition – Essential Amino Energy
- Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake*
- Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise*
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine*
- Natural Energizers*
- Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis*
- 0nly 10 Calories and 0 Grams of Sugar per Serving
- Mixes Easily
Optimum Nutrition – Essential Amino Energy
BUILD MUSCLE & TRAIN HARDER*
- Essential Amino Acids Help Rebuild Muscle*
- Beta-Alanine Promotes Longer & Stronger Workouts*
- BCAAs for Endurance Support*
INTENSIFY ENERGY & FOCUS
- Green Energy Matrix of Green Tea, Green Coffee Extracts & EGCG
- Use Multiple Scoops to Go From Mild to Intense Energy Support*
PROMOTE NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION
- Micronized L-Arginine To Support Nitric Oxide Production*
- Micronized Citruline To Promote Nitric Oxide Production Throughout Training*
- Essential Amino Acids Accelerate Protein Synthesis
- Quicker Recovery Allows Faster Return to Peak Performance*
BOOST ENERGY WITHOUT THE CALORIES
- Green Energy Matrix To Encourage Focus
- Refreshing Fruit Flavors That Mix Easily
- Zero Sugar or Fat& Only 10 Calories/Serving
FOR AN AMINO ACID BOOST: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. FOR PRE-WORKOUT ENERGY: Take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. FOR POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training.
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.