I started taking Ultimate Nutrition MCT Oil Gold about 6 months ago. My experiment with with it started after I listened to a podcast with Dominic D’Agostino, PhD, a professor at USF medical school.During this podcast he spoke about how taking an MCT oil supplement can significantly help increase your energy, focus, and even improve your performance in the gym.
After listening to this program and doing some additional research I decided to give it a try. The benefits were just what I was looking for and the downsides were minimal at most. After checking out several different products I decided to use Ultimate’s MCT Oil Gold.
Why Did I Choose MCT Oil Gold?
My reasons for deciding to use and ultimately sell this supplement are pretty simple. It contains the most effective types of MCTs, I get several weeks worth of servings in every bottle, and the price is only $.34 per serving.
Here Is What You Get In Every Bottle
- 33.8 ounces of pure MCT oil – 67 servings
- 14 grams of MCTs per serving
- Contains only caprylic (67%) & capric (33%) acid – the 2 most effective types of MCTs
- Made from coconut and palm oils, the 2 best natural sources of this oil
The Benefits I Experience When I Take MCT Oil Gold
The effects of MCT Oil Gold kick in within 15-20 minutes and last for several hours with no jitters, energy crashes, or upset stomach. Below is a list of the benefits I experience which is supported by clinical research and other users accounts.
- My hunger and cravings are completely curbed for several hours.
- I feel an boost in energy. Like really strong coffee without the jitters.
- Energy during my workouts is increased so I can train harder, longer.
- I’m losing fat faster without counting calories. About 1/2’ a week from my waist.
When Should You Take MCT Oil Gold?
This totally depends on your needs and goals. I’ve created this list to use as a general guide.
- Increase energy and mental focus – on an empty stomach and/or with coffee.
- Boost workout performance – take 15-20 minutes before your workout.
- To eliminate hunger and cravings – take with on an empty stomach or with food/protein shakes.
How Much Should You Take?
Below are Ultimate Nutrition’s recommended dosages. Be careful to work up to these amounts. Taking a full dose initially can lead to an upset stomach. I personally started at 1 tablespoon/day and worked up to 2-3/day over a couple of weeks.
- Up to 190lbs < 1-2 tablespoons/day.
- > 190 lbs 2-3 tablespoons/day.
Who Should Take MCT Oil?
This supplement is great for almost everyone who wants to cut cravings and boost their energy, brainpower, and performance in and out of the gym. Below are a few more specific examples.
Just What Is MCT Oil And How Does It Work?
MCTs, short for medium chain triglycerides are a type of tasteless and odorless fat that’s liquid at room temperature. They are found in many foods like coconut oil, cheese, and butter. What makes them special to us is the way our bodies absorb and utilize them.Unlike other fats, MCT Oil is very quickly absorbed by our small intestine and then sent to the liver to be metabolized for energy instead of being stored as excess body fat. The energy they produce is in the form of ketones, which our bodies can quickly use.
The energy boost you get from a tablespoon of MCT Oil Gold is no joke. When I take it on an empty stomach I get a steady boost of energy for several hours. Best of all, it doesn’t come with the jitters or crash that caffeine does.
Not All MCT Oil Is Created Equally
There are several types of medium chain triglycerides. Each has its own unique qualities. The 2 that you should be concerned about with regards to a supplement are caprylic and capric acids. Both of them are best are producing energy and performance ketones for your body and brain.
Ultimate’s MCT Oil Gold only uses caprylic and capric acids so you know what you’re taking will work.
Now It’s Your Turn
Now that you know all the benefits MCT Gold offers the only thing left to do is give it a try. I think you’ll be as excited about its benefits as me.