After years of formulating, testing, and tasting, we’ve developed the best natural whey protein powder available.
We named it Better Whey because it’s way better than any other protein powder. Since it’s all natural there’s nothing but whey protein that’s flavored and sweetened with mother nature’s best ingredients in every container. No artificial sweeteners like aspartame and Splenda, no artificial flavors or colors either.
Here’s What’s In Each Scoop Of All Natural Better Whey
- 24 grams of whey protein
- 3 grams of carbohydrates
- 2 grams of naturally occurring sugars
- 2 grams of fat
- 120 calories per scoop
- Sweetened with stevia, a plant based sugar free sweetener
- Digestive enzymes
We’ve taken whey protein, the best protein powder for building your body and health and made it even better. Check out its benefits to you.
What makes our natural whey protein the best?
- It’s all natural. So you’re not putting any artificial sweeteners like aspartame into your body. Same with colors and flavors. They’re all natural.
- Your body makes better use of whey. Oftentimes 30% or more of the protein we eat ends up being eliminated as waste. Better Whey is different. It’s so high quality that your body uses 100% of it to rebuild itself and stay healthy.
- No fillers added. Many protein powders add individual amino acids like glutamine and leucine to artificially increase their protein content. We don’t do that. All you get from Better Whey is complete proteins that do your body good.
- It tastes great. Like a chocolate milkshake. Not too sweet and no artificial sweetener aftertaste either.
- Added digestive enzymes to help your body better digest the protein in every serving you drink.
Results possible by drinking whey protein shakes
Here’s what whey can help you accomplish, based on the current research. Remember, the guys and ladies in these studies also worked out with weights and followed specific diets which contributed to their results. Whey protein shakes helped give them an edge when compared to people not drinking these shakes.
- Guys eating fewer calories and lifting weights lost 10 pounds of fat in one month and built 4 pounds of muscle. This is 3 times the fat loss and 4 times the muscle built when compared to the guys who didn’t drink whey protein shakes.
- All you ladies will also lose fat faster and build more lean mass when you drink whey protein. Especially if you do some type of strength training too.
- Whey protein shakes post-workout can help speed up recovery so you can work out more often.
- If belly fat loss is your goal, drinking whey protein can help. Research finds a little more than 1 scoop a day can significantly reduce the fat covering up your abs.
- Whey protein shakes can help you stick to your diet. It’ll help you stay full longer between means and decrease cravings.
All that’s left for you to do is give Better Whey a try. After one shake you’ll taste the difference. Once you’ve been drinking it for a few weeks, it’s awesome taste and the results you’ll notice will have you hooked for good.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just what is all natural whey protein?
It’s a protein powder that doesn’t have any artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives, etc. If it’s made in a lab, it’s artificial. Sweeteners like aspartame and Splenda are artificial ingredients.
Better Whey stays all natural by using a plant based sweetener called Stevia and natural cocoa powder for color and flavor.
How many shakes should I drink a day?
There’s no set number or rule. You don’t even have to drink them every day.
Here’s how I do it. I use whey protein shakes to ensure I get enough protein every day to support my health and fitness goals. This means drinking 1-2 shakes a day to get the 180 grams I require.
Where does natural whey protein come from?
Whey protein is a byproduct of making milk and other dairy bases foods. You know that clear liquid that floats on top of yogurt? That’s whey. So is the watery stuff that fresh made mozzarella comes in.
Once it’s skimmed from milk, it’s made into powder.
How many calories are in Better Whey?
Every scoop contains 120 calories.
When should I drink my shakes?
This depends on your goals and personal needs. If you’re looking to build muscle and strength, post-workout is a great time for a shake. Your muscles are most able to utilize the protein at this time.
On the other hand, if you want to lose excess body fat, drinking a shake between meals to stay full between meals is very helpful.
Outside of these circumstances, the best time for whey protein is whenever you want a nutritious snack that takes a minute to make.
What is it sweetened with?
We use stevia. It’s an plant based sweetener that’s been used in natural foods for decades. Stevia is safe, sweeter than sugar, and doesn’t have the aftertaste many non-sugar sweeteners have.
Stevia also doesn’t have any calories and being that it’s sugar and carbohydrate free is safe to use if you’re eating low carb or keto.
Can I take creatine and whey protein together?
You not only can but you should. They both can help you build muscle and improve your health but in different ways. Multiple studies find that combining creatine with whey protein shakes and strength training will help you gain muscle, lose fat, and get stronger faster.
Should I add MCT oil to my shakes?
If you’re looking to get into ketosis faster, improve mental focus and energy and lose fat then it’s a great idea. MCTs are a special fat that’s put to work right away by our body and brain as a source of energy so it won’t be stored as excess body fat.
How should I make my shakes?
The sky’s the limit. If you want to get extra protein into your diet then mixing 1-2 scoops with water is perfect.
If you want to make it more of a meal you can mix it with milk, coconut milk, and add other ingredients like frozen berries and almond butter.
- The 5 Biggest Benefits Of Kettlebell Windmills - February 21, 2023
- MCT Oil Recipes – Keto Mayonnaise - May 24, 2020
- How Creatine Benefits Vegans - May 22, 2020