Cytosport Monster Amino is an amino acid supplement that’s loaded with 8 grams of muscle building, fat burning branched chain amino acids in every serving. This is more BCAAs than any other product on the market. What’s also great about this is that it is loaded with leucine, the BCAA that plays the largest role in building muscle and helping you get lean. Most supplements contain 2 grams per serving. Monster amino has 8 grams in every scoop.
Each serving also contains citrulline malate, an amino acid that’s shown to help increase nitric oxide levels for bigger pumps, boost endurance, and reduce post-workout muscle soreness.
How You Taking Monster Amino Can Benefit You
- It’s a source of instant energy so you can workout harder
- It can increase your endurance so you can workout longer
- You’ll be less sore post-workout
- It provides your body with the required nutrients for building new muscle
- It’s sugar free formula means no fillers and that it’s okay to use if you’re eating low carb
- There’s only 10 calories per serving
- It’s both lactose and gluten free
According to the manufacturer, the best way to take this supplement is to mix 1 scoop in water and drink just before and immediately after your workout. You can also drink another serving during long and/or intense workouts.
Every can of Monster Amino contains 30 servings. If you workout 3 times a week and take it as directed, one can will last 15 workouts.