Naturade Pea Protein is a plant based supplement that contains all of the amino acids your body needs to stay healthy, feel energized, and keep your muscles strong. It’s made from highly yellow peas (aka split peas) which have been used to boost the nutritional content of our foods for centuries.
Unlike soy and many other vegan/vegetarian proteins, this supplement contains all of the amino acids your body requires for optimal health and performance. In fact, it’s so nutrient dense that every serving contains 20 grams of protein. This is the same amount you get per serving from some of the highest quality whey powders which is considered the best of all protein shakes.
Here’s a list of what you get from Naturade Pea Protein powder in every serving.
- 20 grams of protein
- Lots of muscle building, fat burning branched chain amino acids
- Just 6 grams of net carbohydrates
- 4 grams of healthy fiber
- Only 3 grams of sugar
- 3 grams of energy boosting and fat burning Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs)
[/unordered_list]Naturade Pea Protein is 100% gluten free and uses only GMO free peas. There are no artificial colors or sweeteners added either. Stevia, an all natural sweetener is used instead.
This isn’t all that you get when you drink a shake using Naturade Pea Protein. Making it a part of your nutritional plan has many other healthy qualities which are listed below.
- It’s hypoallergenic. This makes it a great protein powder for any of us who are allergic to dairy, egg, or other types of protein.
- Pea protein is great for every dietary plan. Unless you are avoiding peas, this protein powder is okay to drink. This includes vegan/ vegetarianism, low carb (Atkins), and Paleo diet plans.
- No bloating or stomach upset. It’s easily digested so your body gets as much protein as possible from every scoop.
- Helps curb cravings and hunger pains. Since it’s digested slowly you will stay full longer between meals. Whey protein on the other hand is digested very quickly which can lead to you feeling hungry within an hour of drinking a shake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Should Drink Naturade Pea Protein Powder?
Vegans and vegetarians to ensure you get enough protein every day for optimal health.
Any of us who train hard to build muscle, lose fat, and perform our best.
All of us who occasionally need a break or change from dairy or egg protein powders.
Those of us that don’t always have time to stop to cook, eat, and clean up after a meal.
Guys and girls that want to ensure they get enough protein every day to build muscle and lose fat.
What Is The Best Way To Drink Naturade Pea Protein Powder?
According to Naturade, the best way to drink these shakes is to mix 2 scoops in 8-10 ounces of water in a shaker bottle. You can also added it to your favorite fruit smoothies if that’s your thing.
When Should I Drink These Shakes?
You can enjoy it anytime that you want a quick, and nutritious meal or snack. They are especially great to drink between meals as a snack, when you don’t have time to cook, and after a workout when your muscles need protein to recover and get stronger.
What Flavors Are Available?
It is available in vanilla flavor.
How Does It Taste?
Don’t worry, if peas aren’t your favorite food. This shake does not taste like peas or any other veggie. It actually has a delicious vanilla flavor that tastes great with water or when combined with berries and ice for a creamy, rich smoothie.